What's new

Innokin VTR Tank Question

I haven't noticed anything stumpey. I am using the same 18650s as I have been for the past twelve months (!) and I am getting about 9 hours from each one, which is normal for me. One thing in have noticed is that the taste from whatever I am using atop the VTR is A LOT better than I ever got from the two ZMax's I've been using.

As I type, my LED turns from amber to red! I put that battery in at 7 yesterday evening and used it until about midnight, and from 7 this morning until now. So about 12 hours off that one.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't noticed anything stumpey. I am using the same 18650s as I have been for the past twelve months (!) and I am getting about 9 hours from each one, which is normal for me. One thing in have noticed is that the taste from whatever I am using atop the VTR is A LOT better than I ever got from the two ZMax's I've been using.

As I type, my LED turns from amber to red! I put that battery in at 7 yesterday evening and used it until about midnight, and from 7 this morning until now. So about 12 hours off that one.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I can't say it enough! :D :D :D

What the f.......... Why does it do that? Ha ha!

Ok Thanks maybe I am just chain vaping more as I cant put it down cos its so heavy I might not be able to lift it up again :) :)

Back
Top Bottom