What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin VTR Tank Question

EthelKing

Veteran
Good Evening All, and a very Happy New Year.

I have a quick question, if I may? I have bought a VTR, and thanks to the absolutely unmitigated genius of the Great Merino-Teflon, have discovered the absolute joy of rebuildable tank atomisers (after literally a year of hating them because of my ineptitude!). So...

Does anyone know what stainless steel RTA will fit the VTR, if any?

I am happy to use the adapter supplied with the mod, but a fogger atop it might make it a bit unwieldy, not to mention add quite a bit of weight.

Thanks in advance.

Lee. :D

Cheers Chegs. That's a nice looking Atty. Oh, and I know you want to keep it quiet, but...

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I am also using a Cobra Clone and a Davide Glassomizer , the one that uses protank/evod coils so rebuildable of sorts. Also got a Taifun GS coming 17mm but should be OK will post a picci when it arrives.

Managed to crack the tank of the Cobra with some juice anybody know where to get a spare tank ??

Last edited:
Good Evening All, and a very Happy New Year.

I have a quick question, if I may? I have bought a VTR, and thanks to the absolutely unmitigated genius of the Great @Merino-Teflon, have discovered the absolute joy of rebuildable tank atomisers (after literally a year of hating them because of my ineptitude!). So...

Does anyone know what stainless steel RTA will fit the VTR, if any?

I am happy to use the adapter supplied with the mod, but a fogger atop it might make it a bit unwieldy, not to mention add quite a bit of weight.

Thanks in advance.

Lee. :D

Postie delivered the Taifun GS clone yesterday and its now on the VTR, gotta say impressed with the vape from the TGS think it has found a new home :)

vtr.jpg

Last edited:
Is it me or is there maybe a problem?. The batteries in my VTR seem to run down quicker in the VTR than in my other mods that use the same batteries. Same kind of wick and coil setups yet in my other mods the 18650 batts seem to last up to twice as long before they need charging. I vape at the same kind of wattage 7-9w but that red light flashes after about 7 hrs usage. Yet in my other mods they can last all day 12hrs if not more. Maybe because the other mods are mechanical, batteries are cycled between mods so not dodgy batteries :hmm:
Yet my Provari mini that uses 18350 batts will last the same time with the same RBA yet the batt is smaller.

Back
Top Bottom