What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin tidy 10 clearomizers

Emmasian

Postman
Got this today, a innokin tidy 10 version 3 clearomizer. It holds about 1 ml. Really surprised as I got it because it was on offer but it tastes nice and clean and has great vapour. Just thought I'd recommend! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 61
Be careful with it, I had one that leaked hot juice into my mouth, luckily I had beer in hand at the time to wash it away :)

Be careful with it, I had one that leaked hot juice into my mouth, luckily I had beer in hand at the time to wash it away :)

Yuk! I bought some micromiser s afew weeks ago that constantly did that. Shame as they looked great! Has no leakage so far, we will see if it can stand vigororus use. ;-)

I had some a while back used them for trying new flavours out they do get a little warm but rotate them and they will last a good while. Great little clearos.

Back
Top Bottom