What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Inexpensive mech mod to compliment Brushed Kayfun?

Okay, Sigelei 20 ordered thanks all. I am going to try using my IMR safe chem batteries in this. There is no reason why I wont just swap the battery when it gets a little low so don't think fully draining a battery will be a problem for me. I am actually looking forward to getting away from electric mods for a bit. I will need to figure out how to coil for mech mods as I usually coil quite high resistance. What is a good resistance for mech mods? I am thinking around 1.4, is that ok?

Yep around 1.3 seems to be the preferred for the kfl and,a mech

I hope sigelei have made the 510 center pin adjustable in some way on the new 20 :)

Okay, Sigelei 20 ordered thanks all. I am going to try using my IMR safe chem batteries in this. There is no reason why I wont just swap the battery when it gets a little low so don't think fully draining a battery will be a problem for me. I am actually looking forward to getting away from electric mods for a bit. I will need to figure out how to coil for mech mods as I usually coil quite high resistance. What is a good resistance for mech mods? I am thinking around 1.4, is that ok?

Try four wraps of .20mm kanthal wrapped around of doubled 2mm silica wick, to begin with, and see where that takes you. I reckon it is a good starting point to play with.

Back
Top Bottom