What's new

Inexpensive mech mod to compliment Brushed Kayfun?

sticking with the theme, the reason I would advise protected is not because you gonna blow your head off. Its because when it runs flat...really flat...and there is nothing stopping an unprotected battery running really flat, it may be dustbin time for that battery. and depending where you got it from that a £5+ wastage of vape money.

sticking with the theme, the reason I would advise protected is not because you gonna blow your head off. Its because when it runs flat...really flat...and there is nothing stopping an unprotected battery running really flat, it may be dustbin time for that battery. and depending where you got it from that a £5+ wastage of vape money.

This is where common sense comes in too, don't run it completely flat, you'll be able to tell when it is getting run down, or with a kick, it will stop firing when reaches a certain level. But, courses, horses, etc, whatever you are comfy with.

New head

2013-08-17-16-33-19_zps0217ee0f.png

I'm comfy with either way:-) I just stick 'em in and vape, because of the common sense messages which I stick to. but when I give it to my wife, theres a protected battery in there.

The whole point of a mech is to over come the amp limit a Vv device has, protected batts have a amp limit so serve no usefull purpose in a mech and render it pointless. I use imr's (safe chemistry) and nothing else

Last edited:
The whole point of a mech is to over come the amp limit a Vv device has, protected batts have a amp limit so serve no usefull purpose in a mech and render it pointless. I use imr's (safe chemistry) and nothing else

It is a point, but there are others, I'd say a fair amount of me attys hang at a 1.3ohm mark, which a leccy device could handle, but not so awesomely, feck pulsed vapes! Only real regulated device I have other than a spinner is me nutz, but that is just awesome on every level.

It is a point, but there are others, I'd say a fair amount of me attys hang at a 1.3ohm mark, which a leccy device could handle, but not so awesomely, feck pulsed vapes! Only real regulated device I have other than a spinner is me nutz, but that is just awesome on every level.

Indeed I canna stand the vape a pwm device gives :)

Last edited:
Okay, Sigelei 20 ordered thanks all. I am going to try using my IMR safe chem batteries in this. There is no reason why I wont just swap the battery when it gets a little low so don't think fully draining a battery will be a problem for me. I am actually looking forward to getting away from electric mods for a bit. I will need to figure out how to coil for mech mods as I usually coil quite high resistance. What is a good resistance for mech mods? I am thinking around 1.4, is that ok?

Back
Top Bottom