What's new

Inconsistent OBS coils

JayX2A

Postman
So got a genuine 5 pack of M1 coils and the first coil was ok with no issues.

2nd coil had an issue with the threading and part of the thread was missing and couldn’t be used

3rd coil took so many tanks of juice to start getting flavour I thought I had faulty juice!

4th coil came up with shorted error. This was tried in 2 units and both displayed same error

5th coil is excellent. No break in time, great flavour. Also tried the M6 coil that came in the box and that also was really nice. Surprised at the flavour for cotton coil.

Have I just been unlucky or should I go for a different coil all together?

it happens.
different make but ive had 4 duff coils out of 5 in the past then next box was perfect on all of them.
get short error some times. i just remove coil and re seat it and usually works. depending on mod when tank is off press fire button so it asks next time if new coil.

Think you've just been unlucky. I have the obs cube and must have gone through around 20 packets of coils and never had an issue with them. I have actually found them to be very consistent. I do change my coils every week though even if they are not burnt out.

I have found these coils to be more consistent then the freemax ones that have recently started using. I

Back
Top Bottom