What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

In praise of.........isopropyl alcohol

Would Sir require one stomach pump or two to go along with that?

I haven’t seen you around for a while mate, I thought you had deserted us! You all good? [emoji16]
Yeah all good here cheers mate. A ten month old daughter, a good summer for golf and a realisation that I'm happy with my Drags and Kennedy 24 combos have all combined to keep me quiet on here! I'm back now though as being a bit of a equipment junkie with vape stuff is a whole lot cheaper than golf gear . I more or less accidentally bought myself a whole new bag of clubs over this summer icon_cool.gif
But don't tell my wife scared.png

Yeah all good here cheers mate. A ten month old daughter, a good summer for golf and a realisation that I'm happy with my Drags and Kennedy 24 combos have all combined to keep me quiet on here! I'm back now though as being a bit of a equipment junkie with vape stuff is a whole lot cheaper than golf gear . I more or less accidentally bought myself a whole new bag of clubs over this summer View attachment 179336
But don't tell my wife View attachment 179337

Good to hear mate! Wish I could find a setup that makes me uninterested in any more hardware [emoji23] think that’s every vapers dream!

Awesome for soooo many things. Got a 5l bottle in my cupboard. Would be lost without it.

Back
Top Bottom