What's new

In praise of.........isopropyl alcohol

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
And my Dicodes Number 6

Si I had a nasty feeling I had a problem brewing as the Fire Button was becoming increasingly sticky and yesterday evening it was a major issue as the Mod wouldn't stop firing.
Quick read up on the Dicodes User Group and then armed with a few Cotton Buds and our bottle of iso........ Nice Clicky Button again and firing like a champ. :)

And my Dicodes Number 6

Si I had a nasty feeling I had a problem brewing as the Fire Button was becoming increasingly sticky and yesterday evening it was a major issue as the Mod wouldn't stop firing.
Quick read up on the Dicodes User Group and then armed with a few Cotton Buds and our bottle of iso........ Nice Clicky Button again and firing like a champ. :)
So you’re good then? We love iso in this house, always have a bottle handy as it’s so useful for so many things. If in doubt, soak it in iso :D

Yeah @Purplefowler :) had a look on the group and Hey Presto!!!
Think I need a Glassful myself!!! :)

Gotta love ISO, have a 500ml supply of it myself that I clean all my mechs buttons and threads down with, great stuff to have around and cures a lot of issues. :)

Glad you got the Dicodes working properly again and restored balance to the Force after it threatening to turn to the dark side!!

PS Ash has your bits.

Cleaning 510 threads on my Squonkers, as well as 510 on my Atties, with Iso makes a big difference to the Vape quality. Squonkers get especially minging!!

Great stuff. Been using it for ages. You can make a hand sanitiser disinfectant mixing it 65% iso with 35% distilled water. I clean all my tanks with it at that dillution rate and all the seals are still A OK.
That 65/35 gives you this minus the perfume aroma. Thats all its made of.
574155_xlarge_1.jpg

An incredibly useful liquid. I first discovered it back in the 80’s as the best way to clean the heads on my tape recorder :D

Back
Top Bottom