What's new

In a Pickle....Which mod should I get?....

Anthony Nader

Postman
whats up all,
so very simply, I just got a second Mesh Pro tank and am now looking to get a new mod with it.

I narrowed it down to either the Snowwolf X-Feng or the Voopoo Drag2 mini 117watt...

Does anyone have experience with these mods? Or suggestions on which one I should get?
Both seem like great mods, but I am stuck on which one to get...

thanks for the help.

Yes drag mini is built in battery I have one in my rotation at the moment very nice I have to say... I don’t have any experience with the other one

yeah it appears the drag mini is built in which is a con for me. but thats only for the mini..I believe the regular Drag 2 requires batteries. both are awesome mods, I will wait for more suggestions before I decide, thanks for your input though

whats up all,
so very simply, I just got a second Mesh Pro tank and am now looking to get a new mod with it.

I narrowed it down to either the Snowwolf X-Feng or the Voopoo Drag2 mini 117watt...

Does anyone have experience with these mods? Or suggestions on which one I should get?
Both seem like great mods, but I am stuck on which one to get...

thanks for the help.
Hi mate, I have the Drag Mini and its good, but in my opinion not great. Others here love them and have not had the issues I have, so as usual if anyone's gonna get one that isnt as good as every one else's it's me.
Mine had some sharp edges on one side, three of them which I ended up flattening down with a flat screw driver, also at one stage a small knife blade. It did result in a very small amount of paint coming off at those points. The other issue is that sometimes when I've gone into Fit mode or the curve feature it has not responded to efforts to get back into VW mode and taken a few go's to do so. When that first happened I thought it was me so checked info on mode changes online, it wasn't me. The other negative for me is the screen is useless outside, you can't hardly see if it's on or off. I've at times had to get in a real shady spot and shelter it to see whats what. For me its passable, not crush worthy, as in Wattage mode its good. But to me it only rates a 6 out of 10. Its become my take bush mod as I'm not fussed if it gets scratched or marked because it doesnt rate high enough to care.

Have a browse on ecig one drag 2 kits are on offer at the moment, plus many others of course.

Hi mate, I have the Drag Mini and its good, but in my opinion not great. Others here love them and have not had the issues I have, so as usual if anyone's gonna get one that isnt as good as every one else's it's me.
Mine had some sharp edges on one side, three of them which I ended up flattening down with a flat screw driver, also at one stage a small knife blade. It did result in a very small amount of paint coming off at those points. The other issue is that sometimes when I've gone into Fit mode or the curve feature it has not responded to efforts to get back into VW mode and taken a few go's to do so. When that first happened I thought it was me so checked info on mode changes online, it wasn't me. The other negative for me is the screen is useless outside, you can't hardly see if it's on or off. I've at times had to get in a real shady spot and shelter it to see whats what. For me its passable, not crush worthy, as in Wattage mode its good. But to me it only rates a 6 out of 10. Its become my take bush mod as I'm not fussed if it gets scratched or marked because it doesnt rate high enough to care.
wow thats a lot going on there with the mod huh...I mostly just like the look of the mod, thats basically why I wanted to get it and it provides enough watts for me. I am leaning towards the Snowwolf X-Feng though...it seems like an all around better mod

wow thats a lot going on there with the mod huh...I mostly just like the look of the mod, thats basically why I wanted to get it and it provides enough watts for me. I am leaning towards the Snowwolf X-Feng though...it seems like an all around better mod

It looks a good mod but that silver wolf on the front looks incredibly shit

I saw this yesterday and nearly said the Feng is pretty big compared to the others you mention.
What do you want from your mod?
If you want something that hits like the drag have a look at the https://www.gearbest.com/vv-vw-mods/pp_664012.html these are great and think theres a 5% off code so should be under £25

Edit the code dont work but theres usually a code on here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom