What's new

IJOY Capo squonker no longer fires

crustyfolker

Veteran
So i got the Capo a few months back and to be honest i may have used 3 battery charges during the time it's been used. It had sat unused for weeks so i decided to give it a go with the Wotofo Elder Dragon which i did after about half an hour the mod still switches on etc reads the ohm's and battery level changes wattage but will not fire up.
I guess its a loose wire but has anyone else had this happen if so did you find out why. I am not that bothered as it's not a great squonker and only cost me about £14. I just think it's yet another IJOY product which has been crap. I sure won't buy anything else by them, which i had decided when i got the Capo. I just wonder if anyones had the problem and knows how to fix it before i chuck it. Cheers

Was goona say to send it to me and i'll see if i can sort it for you but as it was only 14 smackers and your not impressed with it anyway then its prob not worth it

So i got the Capo a few months back and to be honest i may have used 3 battery charges during the time it's been used. It had sat unused for weeks so i decided to give it a go with the Wotofo Elder Dragon which i did after about half an hour the mod still switches on etc reads the ohm's and battery level changes wattage but will not fire up.
I guess its a loose wire but has anyone else had this happen if so did you find out why. I am not that bothered as it's not a great squonker and only cost me about £14. I just think it's yet another IJOY product which has been crap. I sure won't buy anything else by them, which i had decided when i got the Capo. I just wonder if anyones had the problem and knows how to fix it before i chuck it. Cheers

Maybe you have been unlucky, I have the single battery, and the dual battery version, both have been fine.

Afraid not. Mine did a solid sevice before I gave it away and as I understand it's still providing the punch for his prime vapes addiction.
My only gripe was the lightweight squonk bar.

Maybe you have been unlucky, I have the single battery, and the dual battery version, both have been fine.
Looks that way mate, only paid $17 for it so it's not a great loss. Replaced with a Desire Cut as of yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom