What's new

Igo-l ?

Cheers Bryan123456 l've got some wick and wire some advice on how many wraps would be good l have .15 and .20 kanthal and 2 ml wick :worship:

.15 and 4 wraps gives me 2.2 5 wraps about 3 over a 3ml silica wick.

* Edited because I am a muppet* I should have said over a doubled 3ml silica wick as I run U wicks on these (though you can cut the U if you want open ends for more juice feed - but they feed fine on 3ml wick. Anyway I built one with a coil specifically for using on a simple mechanical mod and 3 winds of .15 gave me bang on 1.8 Ohms.

I find setting these up that its easier to attach the coil to the outer post first.

Last edited:
I'm not liking my Igo-L. Very fiddly to set up, I'm using ss mesh. I'll try attaching the coil to the outer post first next time. I might try a hybrid wick of mesh & silica. For the record I find my AgaT+ very easy to set up.

As it stands right now I prefer my 306.

I'm not liking my Igo-L. Very fiddly to set up, I'm using ss mesh. I'll try attaching the coil to the outer post first next time. I might try a hybrid wick of mesh & silica. For the record I find my AgaT+ very easy to set up.

As it stands right now I prefer my 306.

I use a hybrid mesh/wick and i dont find it fiddley at all. I put it on a mod without a battery inside or even one the siam mods display stands and wick it on that. I have carpal tunnel in both my hands, my rights had surgery but I am numb in the thumb fore finger and the bird on both hands.

The hardest part for me is I have to be able to visually see what I am doing up close because sometimes I let go or slip with my fingers and dont know if Ive looked away.

Well I just made a hybrid wick with the ss mesh warpped around the silica wick, & then the coil around the ss mesh. I also made the coil by attaching it to the outer post first. This was much easier than making the coil around the wick & then trying to attach the wires. Much better.

A shame the flavour doesnt change as quick (cuz it's soaked in the silica wick), but right now I've just vaped what is a mixture of my favourite tobacco, & menthol, aniseed, orange, red bull, & cloves. I didnt mix them, but because the flavour wont change its all in there. Rather pleasant actually. Less silica wick next time I think.

I would say I dont think its any different taste & vape-wise than my AgaT+

I'm now going to add a couple of drops of Jamaican rum.

lol

My AGA on SS only is very sweet compared to my Igo SS/Silica wick, same ohms as well

Back
Top Bottom