What's new

Ignite 600 Disposable only lasted half a day! Are all disposables this unreliable?

meredith2k5

Postman
So my partner brought a Ignite 600 disposable (supposedly rated for at least 600 puffs), she is a light vaper and being generous she will take between 10-20 puffs every hour or two.
She doesn't usually take long drawn out puffs or chain vape either.
It's impossible to know how many puffs we got off of it, but id guess about 100 perhaps.
It was sealed, Bannana Ice flavour I believe at £6.

Had anyone else had similar experiences with disposables, is this a norm? She only bought it to tide her over until the next day as she was waiting on coils.

I doubt there is much we can do either as it's impossible to prove how much use it's had, it would have to be from the manufacturer itself also as once opened the shop don't deal with them

I don't use them but it seems that many of them are stating misleading 'puff numbers'

This is from the Geek Bar website, they claim 575 puffs, but if you read the small print that's based on 1.5s puffs. A recent poll on the forum revealed that the majority of vapers take a draw of around 3 seconds, which would probably result in the actual number being around half that stated.

Geek Bar av.jpg

.... so there's that.

But they are a complete rip off anyway in my opinion, spend a little more and buy something that can be recharged and refilled.

You paid £6?

I would recommend one of these for £4 more.

https://innokinshop.co.uk/product/innokin-endura-m18-kit/

Anything that advertises a puff count is bollocks, a bit like how long does an 18650 last you, it's different for everyone.

I don't use them but it seems that many of them are stating misleading 'puff numbers'

This is from the Geek Bar website, they claim 575 puffs, but if you read the small print that's based on 1.5s puffs. A recent poll on the forum revealed that the majority of vapers take a draw of around 3 seconds, which would probably result in the actual number being around half that stated.

View attachment 255795

.... so there's that.

But they are a complete rip off anyway in my opinion, spend a little more and buy something that can be recharged and refilled.

You paid £6?

+1 for the M18. Always have two on me when out and about.

Also......

Don't you work in a vape shop?

Is this question part of your product knowledge research?

They already had:

But, the advice does still stand - have a backup.

Yeah, exactly... keep it around as a backup or a spare, then you are never in this position again.

Chalk this one up as a lesson learned. :)

Yeah, exactly... keep it around as a backup or a spare, then you are never in this position again.

Chalk this one up as a lesson learned. :)

Innit ;)

I have a backup.

I also have about 17 spare backups.....

View attachment 255795

.... so there's that.

You paid £6?

Just a heads up. I bought two of those discounted pods as backups. Both were DOA so sent them back. Just this minute had a reply from Innokin that they're refunding me as they've had issues with a few of those discounted pods and they don't want to send potentially dud replacements.

Back
Top Bottom