What's new

If you owned a Supreme, would you buy an Aromamizer V2 ?

In fact all this steamy talk prompted me to grab another aromamizer plus from FT earlier today...damn you all and your loose talk.:)

I'm torn between that and the plus ! Decisions decisions
Just picked up a Plus from the classies.
Very impressed. You do need a big mod with a fair amount of grunt. 30mm won't sit well on many mods. Dead easy to build and wick. No leaking, weeping nor condensation. Build quality, as good as it gets. Currently using the 5ml glass assembly.
In a word.
Faultless.

I'm torn between that and the plus ! Decisions decisions

The plus comes with postless deck as standard whereas the supreme v2 has the velocity style deck as standard. Not sure if that sways you one way or another?

Just picked up a Plus from the classies.
Very impressed. You do need a big mod with a fair amount of grunt. 30mm won't sit well on many mods. Dead easy to build and wick. No leaking, weeping nor condensation. Build quality, as good as it gets. Currently using the 5ml glass assembly.
In a word.
Faultless.
Just about to pull the trigger on an ijoy pd270 so should be ok

The plus comes with postless deck as standard whereas the supreme v2 has the velocity style deck as standard. Not sure if that sways you one way or another?
Thanks for that, will look a little closer now.

:):)

Edit: God that is a bit creepy on the second glance! Especially the very last pose....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom