What's new

If you could only vape ONE Flavour forever!?!

Rejuiced Sweet Leaf Bacco RY4, which is all I’ve been vaping for the past couple of years.

Finally found something I like, and I’m sticking to it.

DIY mix - mild tobacco, toffee, nuts, and a bit of vanilla waffle

Pretty much all I vape all the time these days.

a cherry/berry menthol ... it's all the better for vaping other flavours though

DIY mix - mild tobacco, toffee, nuts, and a bit of vanilla waffle

Pretty much all I vape all the time these days.
That sounds like me - some kind of Virginia and a bit of vanilla would do me - maybe a touch of cardamon

Sounds right up my street! What's the recipe for that fella?
It depends heavily on Hard Crack Toffee (VT), New York (DV), Waffle (FLV) and a mixture of nuts. I'll dig an actual recipe out for you if I can find one. I kind of make it up as I go along tbh, but there's a few key flavours that always make the mix.

It depends heavily on Hard Crack Toffee (VT), New York (DV), Waffle (FLV) and a mixture of nuts. I'll dig an actual recipe out for you if I can find one. I kind of make it up as I go along tbh.
If you can that'd be great mate thank you. Got some NY60 and can see how that makes a good base for the other flavours.

If you can that'd be great mate thank you. Got some NY60 and can see how that makes a good base for the other flavours.
It does! I used to use nutzilla - which is also a very decent base to be fair - but then I tried replacing NY60 and that raised the bar a notch. Nice mild tobacco with slightly sweet yet savoury edge. Cd vape it on it's own tbh.

It does! I used to use nutzilla - which is also a very decent base to be fair - but then I tried replacing NY60 and that raised the bar a notch. Nice mild tobacco with slightly sweet yet savoury edge. Cd vape it on it's own tbh.
It's pretty good on its own, I do vape it on its own now and again but adding a bit of something else really seems to bring it alive.

For me, Mount Bakers Thug Juice. Been vaping it in rotation for 6yrs now. Cant vape it non stop tho, need a little break every now and again but when I go back to it its lovely.

Back
Top Bottom