What's new

Iclear 30 adaptor

I've tried that exact one and it doesn't fit as the vertical shaft is too long and completely squashes the rubber grommet on top of the coils. I dare say you could mod it etc' but if you're like me that's just too much of a pain in the backside. I love the 30's and got them as a pre-order and in that time have yet to find anything that fits to mod it. I've now got completely used to the tips however and wouldn't change them even if I could. Give it a few months and Innokin will no doubt bring out another version anyway just like Kanger did with the Protank so that you could swap the tips. All the best, Jason.

Thanks for the reply jase. yeah i guessed wouldnt be as straight forward as replacing them and like yourself dont like the idea of hacksawing them dwn to make them fit as you'll never get a 100% perfect seal. i spose. I have been using the 30 now for a month or two and realy like it had a few niggly probs at first like leaks,bubbling ect but think i got to the bottom of that by just makin sure the atomiser was screwed dwn that extra bit tighter than they are sent out as stock. Would just like a bit of flexability with the drip tips. Shame

Yes, you're right about screwing it down. Most of the time the golden rule with everything vape related is just slightly hand tighten it but with these heads you have to screw them down tightly so that the drip tip can also screw all the way down and make a good air lock. I used to get a slight bit of leaking / bubbling but I soon discovered that if they're filled to about 2.8ml (just underneath the bottom of the top coil) that they're fine. Over the last couple of years I've tried just about everything and for simplicity and price I just love them. Being dual coil you never get a dry burn and the flavour is much more intense but of course as you'll know, the down side is that they suck up juice like an Ethiopian elephant at a watering hole. Like I say, give it a couple of months and there'll no doubt be the 'new' 30 with replaceable tips anyway. Happy vaping, Jase.

Back
Top Bottom