What's new

I would like some long drip tips

Bryan123456

Achiever
I would like to buy some long drip tips, preferably acrylic or metal. I have had a look around and…

The one’s I have found seem ridiculously expensive – machined to within 1 nano tolerance out of surgical quality billet stainless steel and hand polished for 3 days using unicorn skin and high grown organic aloe vera, or blown in 3 coloured glass by virgins in Turin and lovingly wrapped in pieces of the shroud etc etc. Yours for only £18M each etc etc – they all seem so OTT.

I would like something – cheap – to whack on an IGO on a Vamo and take out – not something I have to declare on an insurance form.

Anyone got any ideas?

LOL that knocks the Siam out :P I honestly havent seen any long drip tips... try a Gooseneck?

I swear by my cherry vapes mings as they are longer than other mings but they are just over a fiver plus postage. I don't know how the king kong ones measure up. If not a cannon? I think vape things might stock them. I'll have a look for you :)

I swear by my cherry vapes mings as they are longer than other mings but they are just over a fiver plus postage. I don't know how the king kong ones measure up. If not a cannon? I think vape things might stock them. I'll have a look for you :)

Had a look at vapingthings and they had a s/s cannon picture - but it's not in their prices - doh! Good idea though tx.

I have one I got off of eSkomeuk its awesome .. double the length ... looks like two jioned together .. (there is a pic of it on my Aga-T+ review)

Im not sure if its on the site yet tho ...

I would like to buy some long drip tips, preferably acrylic or metal. I have had a look around and…

The one’s I have found seem ridiculously expensive – machined to within 1 nano tolerance out of surgical quality billet stainless steel and hand polished for 3 days using unicorn skin and high grown organic aloe vera, or blown in 3 coloured glass by virgins in Turin and lovingly wrapped in pieces of the shroud etc etc. Yours for only £18M each etc etc – they all seem so OTT.

I would like something – cheap – to whack on an IGO on a Vamo and take out – not something I have to declare on an insurance form.

Anyone got any ideas?

POTM. Gold star for the best description ever!

All hail http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk for their highly timely new stock and for becoming my saviours in this quest.

Look at these beauties!

464285982581.jpg

Do they cost 3 times the Gross National Product of Tonga (each)? Nope. With the POTV discount code they are less than three English quids each. These are just what I wanted / needed.

Vamo, IGO, Esmokeuk stainless steel drip tips - what a great, affordable combination.

Strangely exactly the combo Im using today Bryan! with the drip tip far right

All sorted - the nice man at www.esmokeuk.co.uk sent my order and it arrived today.

Nice. And with low resistance coils, a lot cooler

Here's one:

2013-01-24 12.53.11.jpg

And no virgins were sacrificed, children sold into slavery or houses mortgaged - with POTV discount less than £3 each.

Back
Top Bottom