What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant this!

purely aesthetic as far as i can see middy

edit:- makes it look a bit like a carto

It's an awesome clearo but it canes the juice!
Don't I feel a chump for paying the full price less than a month ago!

huxp.png

I was holding out on this until I knew a Protank 2 or similar could be used instead of the iClear jobby without the adaptor. My prayers have been answered.

I like these quite a bit! But only with a tank that fits through the ring (19mm and below, I think. Protanks and Davide's fit fine but I couldn't get much else through that I own.) - I don't like the look of it with the extension adapter. It's also a shame the adapter is a totally different colour to the rest of the body... I think it would have looked nicer if it matched. However the biggest thing putting me off is the mirror-like finish. But if a brushed SS version ever came out - I might not be able to resist!

Not a fan of the Iclear 30. Rough, unchangeable tip, and not the best of tastes. (may be my fault)
The mod looks swish though.
Must regulate my spending. Had one of these selected, amongst others, and pulled out at checkout.
Want a Kayfun more!

Back
Top Bottom