What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I NEED HELP WITH COLOURS ON A MOD

Yeh I hear ya this is definitely the route he should go haha love colours that just pop haha got me thinking now may have to get the art supplies out and do something haha
Or get the wallet out and message stu for a mod, im close to affording it [emoji6]

Back to nature
IMG_20170412_192236_548.JPG

I know you can get thermochromic paint which obviously changes from heat from what I can work out it's usually a black that disappears with heat to show what's underneath, could have something amazing there and I imagine it would still work if you put resin over the top as it would still get heat [emoji848]

Hmmmm now there's a shout but I dunno if I should aks how deep my pockets need to be
Nowhere near as deep as you think as stu is very very generous with discount to forum members, i own 5 mods from stu and bought 6 overall and im not rich by any stretch of the imagination [emoji6]

Nowhere near as deep as you think as stu is very very generous with discount to forum members, i own 5 mods from stu and bought 6 overall and im not rich by any stretch of the imagination [emoji6]
Nice mods by Stu . Ive still got 2. I gave one away in a charity but still going to get another one when I can decide on what I want.

Back
Top Bottom