What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I NEED HELP WITH COLOURS ON A MOD

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ok I've got to make a mod and I need help with colours this is a loss leader for me it's costing me money, I'm making no money at all it's using a new part that I need to test but I've got to test it in a mod

the mod is going to be a stabwood one it will be showcased here and hopefully reviewed here as well (I need a reviewer to list this so I'm opening this up to folk for a written in-depth POTV review an exclusive one ( i have a person in mind but more are needed) but the mod must come back to me no keeping that's the deal

so I need colours inspiration so put pictures passions nature below anything as in brain storm what you think goes well

art is holding the mirror up to nature

the reward a lick off Alfie and a big thankyou

Last edited:
Anything blue. A nice deep rich blue. Ps I'm also a reviewer haha

20180718_142351.jpg

Ok I've changed my mind. Sky blue with the white and a hint of gold

Picture I took today...
IMG_20190408_143654_277.jpeg

Dark green with a light green flashed through it and black bits and then a red fire button for the lady bug haha

each picture im counting colours and methods its quite bizarre my life at the moment is counting in the shower driving working names of mods etc ive even got a sodding app on the phone to jot names down....

Back
Top Bottom