What's new

I need a spare

Bizarreknives

Initiate
I currently use a Vaporesso Polar mod with a Freemax mesh pro tank and I love it.
I would like a spare mod kit, can anyone recommend a kit comparable to my existing set up but cheaper.
Cheers.

Hello Bizarreknives, if you're looking for decent and cheap I think that Fasttech may still have some Smoant Battlestar mods in stock.

Or try cloudstix they have the polar kit for £34 plus postage, plus don’t forget the Planets discount code on that price, if you like your Polar.
Most colors in stock

Im still struggling to find a standard coil tank to out shine the Freemax Mesh pro, Even the fire luke pro are insane for flavour on a standard twist and go coil, I think if you want another ill stick with freemax due to the sheer fact you then don’t have to source 2 lots of coils.

Vaporesso Polar Mod is good as it fires up to 220w -

The Vaporesso Tarot pro Mod can fire up to 160w but with a pro tank and some mesh coils you can still achieve almost the same kind of smoking experience similar to what you will be getting from your current MOD - available in black (and yellow but looks tacky in yellow but you might like) - cheapest ive seen this online is for 38.93 + free delivery VAPORESSO TAROT PRO MOD LINK

The SMOK T PRIV is a 220w full kit with tank and would be the ideal replacement or spare - some reviews online about this leaking often but my brother has never had issues with this (stay away from cheap liquids that tend to be watery) - SMOK T PRIV is older than the SMOK Alien but far superior in terms of build and durability. This full kit online is going for less that £33 plus free delivery. Check out the SMOK T PRIV

Ive got quite a few more suggestions so if you dont like then just holla and i will recommend some more. Hope this helps brother vaper.

Or try cloudstix they have the polar kit for £34 plus postage, plus don’t forget the Planets discount code on that price, if you like your Polar.
Most colors in stock
Nice one, just bought a new Gold Polar for less than £30. Bargain.

Back
Top Bottom