What's new

I need a break from rebuilding

ChrisS

Postman
Hi All.
I'm finding I have to rebuild one of the RTAs in my rotation every day and I feel I need a break. I have a Drag X (0.6 ohm coils) for out'n'about but I'm wondering whether anyone can recommend a tank/stock coil combo which is significantly better. I like a RDL draw and usually build 0.4 to 0.6 ohm to vape at 20-30 watts.
Thanks.

Hi All.
I'm finding I have to rebuild one of the RTAs in my rotation every day and I feel I need a break. I have a Drag X (0.6 ohm coils) for out'n'about but I'm wondering whether anyone can recommend a tank/stock coil combo which is significantly better. I like a RDL draw and usually build 0.4 to 0.6 ohm to vape at 20-30 watts.
Thanks.
Gt ccell2 coils in any compatible tank u want

The Vaporesso Luxe PM40 with the 0.6 coil at those wattages is a very good RDL option.

Can I ask why you're rebuilding so regularly? Unless you mean rewicking, (and frankly, daily still seems a lot to me).
I tend to rebuild a new coil every couple of months, cleaning and dryburning in between flavours.

Can I ask why you're rebuilding so regularly? Unless you mean rewicking, (and frankly, daily still seems a lot to me).
I tend to rebuild a new coil every couple of months, cleaning and dryburning in between flavours.
I mean rewicking. I use 24awg round wire kanthal so I tend to wrap a new coil each time as it's quicker than cleaning and dryburning. I have 5 tanks in rotation and vape a lot.

I mean rewicking. I use 24awg round wire kanthal so I tend to wrap a new coil each time as it's quicker than cleaning and dryburning. I have 5 tanks in rotation and vape a lot.
Fair enough, each to their own and all that.
I still think if it's all getting a bit much, you could decrease the amount of cleaning and rewicking. Are you using all 5 tanks at once (i.e. with different flavours)?

Fair enough, each to their own and all that.
I still think if it's all getting a bit much, you could decrease the amount of cleaning and rewicking. Are you using all 5 tanks at once (i.e. with different flavours)?
Yes. Different flavours. Rewicking a tank every day is an slight exaggeration but I do fancy a break.

The Drag X coils aren't too shabby but they don't last long enough for my liking.

The only stock coil tank I use these days for MTL or restrictive DL is the GTX18 but it is pretty small so the GTX22 will also suit your needs, the GTX coils are great for flavour but the coil lifespan is why I only use this tank, they last frikkin ages and the flavour drop off is also superb and I use sweet coil killer juices.

Back
Top Bottom