What's new

I just had too.

Famous for being on reality TV. Of fuck all use to anyone then. Would not like to see her with her kit off, don't particularly want to see her with her kit on either. Not a fattist thing either, she just looks like a classless chunt.

Famous for being on reality TV. Of fuck all use to anyone then. Would not like to see her with her kit off, don't particularly want to see her with her kit on either. Not a fattist thing either, she just looks like a classless chunt.

Aye she's just a fat burd from Essex..(not a fattist thing either) just an observation:)

ouch.. she speaks very highly of you :30::2thumbsup:;)

Dont know her, dont want to know her, but she always seems to get her kankle stuck in the door of some sort of mildly known tv show then have abit of spoilt brat drama.

Im greatful that itv created its own channel (itvbe) purely for absolute shit like the wrong way is essex, that everyone can now easily avoid.
But then again its itv’s fault in the first place for creating such said shit.

Btw Didnt they just find an impact crater in greenland recently?
Coincidence???

She has a certain use. For example, I can say " my life is in the crapper right now, but at least I'm not Gemma Colins"

Screenshot_20190130-205522_Facebook.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom