What's new

I-Go L Rebuildable Atomiser

I just wired and wicked mine - I got 2 from Dave at www.esmokeuk.co.uk and they are pretty impressive build quality, considering the price. I don't find the screws as easy to use as those on the A7 or AGA-Ts - bigger tops would help for big hands and old git eyes. However I got a nice .15 Nichrome coil of 1.7 Ohms on 3ml wick - the wick unravelled outside the coil which was a bit of a nightmare -it looked like the collective pubic hair from a Justin Bieber audience - however a bit of judicious trimming and tucking in and....

The vape quality is fabulous and the air hole so easy to adjust. I'd still like some long drip tips for these to give a slightly cooler vape but - it looks really good on the Vamo and the flavour delivery is superb.

Dont why you just dont go the whole hog and buy a smoke machine......:goodjob:

Did the second one and it was easier - a nice 2.9 Ohm coil. The trick seems to be to attach the coil to the outer post first when screwing things up. Am vaping the delicious Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie (though I haven't much left in ready to vape condition) and it is a lovely smooth vapour filled experience and not too hot at all, not too airy - a pretty perfect vape. Happy Bunny :)

Thanks to all of you who recommended these - they are superb value for money.

You really can't lose for the price. I've had more success with this than the RDA

Back
Top Bottom