What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I-Go L Rebuildable Atomiser

K

KulrMeStoopid

Just a short clip of the vape my lil Igo is giving after rebuilding her wittle coil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm enjoying mine right now and using your tip about folding extra wick underneath the coil. Seems to take a lot more juice now and my coil is at about 1.9 Ohms. These really are excellent little atomisers.

The lil alcove where my desk is tucked into, was full of so much vape I seriously couldnt see my monitor this is a 1.8ohm coil

Cracking tune a real classic there lass :yahoo:, that thing vapes like stink :2thumbsup:

carl

I think I will be getting one of these. Need to test these juices.

I think I will be getting one of these. Need to test these juices.

Certainly worth it IMO I have dodgy hands (Carpal Tunnel) in both so I have trouble holding the wick and wrapping the wire, but one I do that, it goes every time.

On a side note, if there is a trace amount of Nic Juice on the device when you rewick and you pulse burn the wick n coil... there might be flames :P

Just a tip with these I've found(like most rebuildables of one type or another) it's very important that the air flow hole is positioned opposite the coil. I've found twisting the cap to reposition the hole even a few millimetres can make a difference between meh and heaven :)

Certainly worth it IMO I have dodgy hands (Carpal Tunnel) in both so I have trouble holding the wick and wrapping the wire, but one I do that, it goes every time.

On a side note, if there is a trace amount of Nic Juice on the device when you rewick and you pulse burn the wick n coil... there might be flames :P

When you say pulse burn. Are you doing this without juice?

i didnt rinse the Igo off so there was still juice left over from the previous wick, not a lot. and I pulsed it a few times without priming. Needed to test the OHMs first and then fire it several times to make sure there were no errors on the provari.

Back
Top Bottom