What's new

I cant remember............

I hate tobacco vapes... yet.. Pow Wow Sauce is NOMMY!

No. Sorry you're all wrong.

I still have half a bottle here that I can't vape and a half full vivi nova of the stuff. A couple of my walk in customers have tried it and said "wow that's nice what is it?" and I have directed them to the appropriate website, but they're wrong as well :D

It defo has a tobacco undertone ... But I wouldnt really call it a tobacco vape.

I'm not usually a fan of tobaccos either but pow wow sauce is the dogs danglies. When I first tried it it seemed really wierd and I wasn't sure at all. It was sweet and savouryish all at the same time and it was full on flavour too-nothing subtle about it. But it is one of the most morish juices out there and I was gutted it was gone (too quickly I might add). I can see how it might be a little too strong in the flavour department but personally if I'm buying juice (a rare thing, I know!) I want to taste the stuff!

No. Sorry you're all wrong.

I still have half a bottle here that I can't vape and a half full vivi nova of the stuff. A couple of my walk in customers have tried it and said "wow that's nice what is it?" and I have directed them to the appropriate website, but they're wrong as well :D

you might be thinking of one of the other liquids by Manabush maybe, cause Pow Wow Sauce isn't really as tobacco-y as the other one, which I didn't like. If I can vape Pow Wow sauce through and through and not gag, then its really not nasty.

Now I have had some shit vapes of tobacco nature. I even had some HOL that I couldn't stomach (I still have it nearly a year on) and it makes me want to wretch every time I try it!

Back
Top Bottom