What's new

I cant remember............

Another fan of Powow sauce here. Got a bottle yesterday and havnt really vaped anything else since :)
Dont know about anyone else but I get a hint of Kentucky Maplewood from it every now and again

I hear a lot about this powwow sauce. Are there any reviews on it? I might have to try some :)

Review: PowWow sauce that I sampled without spending any monies at the Fest of Vape 2013.

It was bloody horrible.

(note to readers of this review, I can't stand most tobacco e-liquids and prefer fruity or spicy flavours so I might not be the most unbiased reviewer) - if you like RY4 or Hooch or other tobacco based flavours then definitely give it a bash.

The KFL it was in was so impressive I had to go and one (only they had run out of KFL so I had to get a full fat version)

My personal viewpoint is that if anything ain't house of liquids, it ain't tobacco, but I know many people are wrong and disagree with me ;) But, I will say that some months back, I got sick to the back teeth with custards, usually with the prefix of vanilla, and so this is out of the ordinary in that I can, and have, vape it all day, it is, say, a savoury custard, and not bogged down with unnecessary, thudding richness, for my palate, at least.

Nothing quite hits the spot like HOL Brasileiro for me right now. Nothing.

Nothing quite hits the spot like HOL Brasileiro for me right now. Nothing.

Okay, okay! NOTHING! Jesus! :) Brasiliero is hermazing, I only have it now and then though, though occasionally have dripping days of lush coffee insanity.

Back
Top Bottom