What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

''I believe that children are our future...''

If you vape DTL then you don't need to buy the modfactory MTL kit,just buy the packs of coils that come with the sleeve (hard to find though).
Thanks. I think ive seen them on fasttech with the sleeve. Although they may have been out of stock. Il have a search online

Its not hard for companies to ship coils in a recycled box, also same with the Kit that can all be done in cardboard. I am unsure why they all still find it better to ship with plastic all around the outside.
Grab 5 loose coils, put them in a small cardboard box, I would even think this would be a heck of a lot cheaper.

Send all liquids in a 5 liter glass refillable jar to the shops, you then take your reusable bottle to get it filled up, imagine all that plastic we would be saving.
Nice point but the dreaded Health and Safety would go ballistic about that. Hygiene, anti tamper etc. That's why most things are sealed in plastic at the factories.

We generally aren’t massive consumers in our house, but the amount of shit we throw out in the bins out the back in a week is pretty depressing. Especially with a baby in the house. And the amount of shit that’s already there from the other 7 flats in this building is even worse.

So personally I think using 50% less metal in an e-cigarette coil is insignificant. It seems to me like a selling point. “50% less metal, so you can stop worrying about the environment and by 50% more coils etc etc..”

We generally aren’t massive consumers in our house, but the amount of shit we throw out in the bins out the back in a week is pretty depressing. Especially with a baby in the house. And the amount of shit that’s already there from the other 7 flats in this building is even worse.

So personally I think using 50% less metal in an e-cigarette coil is insignificant. It seems to me like a selling point. “50% less metal, so you can stop worrying about the environment and by 50% more coils etc etc..”
Its a selling gimmic nithing more, if people was that bothered about the coils they use fucking up the environment they would pull the cotton out and save the coil head in a bucket in the shed until they had enough to give to the local scrap man then you could use a coil as big as you wanted

Its a selling gimmic nithing more, if people was that bothered about the coils they use fucking up the environment they would pull the cotton out and save the coil head in a bucket in the shed until they had enough to give to the local scrap man then you could use a coil as big as you wanted
....... or build your own ........... ;)

And then they bring out disposable tanks, and some reviewers and vapers think they're a good idea [emoji849]

Jesus wept.i'm a 52 yr old male living in London with no children.50% less metal in a coil is a good start.People be talking about the shit in they're babies nappies,or there idiot neighbours putting glass in the BLUE bin.Or the fact that they never pick up the garden waste on time.
On paper i'm the type who shouldn't care,but I do....do you?...

Back
Top Bottom