What's new

How to use less juice.

Vaping and sleeping are my two favourite pastimes! (made even better via a damn good session on high nic to bring on the psychedelic dreams!)

Vaping and sleeping are my two favourite pastimes! (made even better via a damn good session on high nic to bring on the psychedelic dreams!)
I've been vaping until I'm dizzy a a lot since I read you saying that and it really does seam to bring on some crazy vivid dreams..

That stops muscle spasms?

told my quack i was having trouble sleeping and i was also grinding my teeth ,,his prescription was small dose amitrypeline 5mg ..they seem to work ..having a solid 8 hours sleep now

told my quack i was having trouble sleeping and i was also grinding my teeth ,,his prescription was small dose amitrypeline 5mg ..they seem to work ..having a solid 8 hours sleep now

Didn't know that. My Mrs has to take it in high doses daily. I may have to investigate cos I'm exactly the same as you. Since I had my anxiety problems, sleep and teeth grinding have been huge issues.

Didn't know that. My Mrs has to take it in high doses daily. I may have to investigate cos I'm exactly the same as you. Since I had my anxiety problems, sleep and teeth grinding have been huge issues.

pm incoming m8

@the mutt

2014-11-04 18.59.44.jpg

Please note - bags under eyes and general shabbiness due to very poorly few days lol

I repeatedly try to get off "night shift" and it works for a few days then I'll find it impossible to sleep until stupid o'clock then spend the entire day drifting in out of sleep. Grinding teeth here too, given a rubber "gag" by the dentist which worked eventually but then found it gave me huge abscesses under my teeth which also stopped me eating. Stopped using the gag, abscesses ceased but grinding returned. Also love the trippy dreams when heavy vaping just before bed, but still only using 12-13 mg juices.

Back
Top Bottom