What's new

How to use less juice.

It appears that what happens is you kinda go blank and when the blankness has gone, you realise you,ve missed out on hours of chat, but have used no juice. Weird concept this sleep lark.

I'll have to give that a try. Sounds far better than my version which is just flipping about all night getting more and more tired, worrying about stuff that I can do nothing about and that could be far better dealt with if I wasn't so tired through lack of sleep!

I'll have to give that a try. Sounds far better than my version which is just flipping about all night getting more and more tired, worrying about stuff that I can do nothing about and that could be far better dealt with if I wasn't so tired through lack of sleep!

Ahhhh that was my old life ;)

Ahhhh that was my old life ;)

It's crap isn't it!
With all the positive changes I've made in my life over the last few Years, a decent nights sleep is still the one thing that eludes me.
One day! (or night, I should say)

It's crap isn't it!
With all the positive changes I've made in my life over the last few Years, a decent nights sleep is still the one thing that eludes me.
One day! (or night, I should say)

It has to be said mind Panter, it took a dose of a little something from the Dr to get me over. So not a sleeper most of the time.

I've found something new that helps me get to bed even if it is not to sleep. My new housemate gets up at 4 and it is embarrassing saying night night when he is saying good morning.

There's only one thing that's guaranteed to get me off to sleep but that needs the cooperation of my good lady:cool:

Back
Top Bottom