What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much juice do you use in a week

50+ a day, depending on what I am vaping, a 60ml bottle of custard slice lasts till about 5pm the cheap shit beetle juice one shot I have been using today only used 40ml

It all really depends on what u vape and how u vape some like clouds and RDA's which might ho through loads of liquid a day and some just go for mtl for nic hit which is a lot less of juice used.

DTL + Clouds = 60ml a day (not doing it very often now as my kids should be walking round not seeing a thing :) )
MTL+ nic hit = around 4ml a day

30-40ml, a mixture of MTL and DL. I like to hoard my liquid and make it last :) Used to smoke 10-15 a day.

I am surprised @MrDJ hasn't weighed in here.
not been at all well in the last 6 weeks and actually couldnt vape or eat and drink for 10 days as i was that rough.

id say average for me is 30-40 ml a day at 50-60watts
ive cut down a lot lately so 20-30ml :D

I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine it takes a lot to keep you from vaping. Food... drink... who needs it eh.

I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine it takes a lot to keep you from vaping. Food... drink... who needs it eh.
we do :)
worse case of tonsillitis casualty had ever seen. camera showed all the way down throat as well which then changed to glandular fever which im still suffering with 6 weeks later.

we do :)
worse case of tonsillitis casualty had ever seen. camera showed all the way down throat as well which then changed to glandular fever which im still suffering with 6 weeks later.
Ah that’s rough. Take care of yourself and take it easy. Get lots of goodness inside you to help build up that immune system.

Bad luck doesn't cover it. Are this a result of the infusion that affects your immune system?

Back
Top Bottom