What's new

How long do your mods last?

Badayuni

Postman
Off the back of another thread. I am curious to know how long your daily drivers have lasted?

Particularly interested to know how long your sub £60 entry mod has lasted. Stuff like vaporesso, voopoo geekvape etc

ive got 2 aegis legends i got over a year ago still both going strong same with the voopoo drag 2 thinking about it not one of mine have packed up yet (touch wood)

I have an Eleaf Pico which must be getting on for 3 years

Aegis legend just over a year so far.

Had a pico for about 10 months, bought second hand and I believe it's well over 2 years old now.

Just got given another Pico from a member here that was once lost property, it's beat to buggery and was full of dirty crap - probably getting on for a couple of years old (it's a rev1 PCB). Working just fine (using it right now as it happens).

Oddly, the mod that had the highest price tag when new (squid db2.1) is the one I expect to fail the soonest.

Inside the rescued pico:

IMG_20191031_180548531~2.jpg

My 40w Istick had nearly 2 years of use, and was still going strong, when I gave it away. The replacement Pico is still going too - had it around 2 years, and it’s a state, but it still works fine :)

I think my mods might last a lifetime (my lifetime anyway)

But i use mechs and still regularly use clone mechs costing less than £20 that I bought in my first year of vaping.

Threads like this were instrumental in my decision to go the mech route.
Regulated mods do seem to be lasting longer now. Folk seemed to be happy 5 years ago if their Vamo lasted 6 months and were impressed if it lasted a year.

Back
Top Bottom