What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hotcig squonk

I'm using a .16 build on mine at 68w with the dead rabbit, a few issues I've had were the magnets came out of the battery panel so I had to glue those back in, a little battery door rattle that I fixed by using a little tape on the edge of the panel & finally when installing the bottle I have to use my tweezers to grip and pull the tubing up the pipe. I am a fan of the device but I haven't looked near it since I picked up the gbox.

I'm using a .16 build on mine at 68w with the dead rabbit, a few issues I've had were the magnets came out of the battery panel so I had to glue those back in, a little battery door rattle that I fixed by using a little tape on the edge of the panel & finally when installing the bottle I have to use my tweezers to grip and pull the tubing up the pipe. I am a fan of the device but I haven't looked near it since I picked up the gbox.

Yeah I have a .20 build in mine at the min and it’s working well. My magnets were the same but I don’t have any door rattle mine fits snug thank god. Is the gbox the geekvape one? Dual battery? I think I looked at that but like my mods small.

Back
Top Bottom