What's new

Hotcig rsq possible issue?

opie

Hi,

Wondered if you lovely fellows could help me?

Bought an rsq at the weekend, must say absolutely love it. Just having a couple of small issues and wondered if you can give any advice? my setup is lg/samsung 25r, bonza rda with dual clapton 0.4 ohm coils...

When i fire the mod, for a split second below 55.5 watts the watts drop for like a split second, sits happily at the requested wattage after that... Is this normal?> tried different tanks and the same occurs....

When im vaping at approx 70/80 watts hard for a bit i get a too hot error.. I know this is the chipset thats getting hot and i have too try to make it happen most of the time lol. tested with a eleaf melo also at 80w and burnt out the coil and got the too hot warning ..

tbh really dont wanna send it back as the b m i bought from probs isnt getting more in (squonking isnt popular apparently, yeah right!) and i usually only vape at 60 watts. But.. my ocd is getting the better me!!

Cheers

Hi,

Bought an rsq at the weekend, must say absolutely love it. Just having a couple of small issues and wondered if you can give any advice? my setup is lg/samsung 25r, bonza rda with dual clapton 0.4 ohm coils...

When i fire the mod, for a split second below 55.5 watts the watts drop for like a split second, sits happily at the requested wattage after that... Is this normal?> tried different tanks and the same occurs....

When im vaping at approx 70/80 watts hard for a bit i get a too hot error.. I know this is the chipset thats getting hot and i have too try to make it happen most of the time lol. tested with a eleaf melo also at 80w and burnt out the coil and got the too hot warning ..

tbh really dont wanna send it back as the b m i bought from probs isnt getting more in (squonking isnt popular apparently, yeah right!) and i usually only vape at 60 watts. But.. my ocd is getting the better me!!

Cheers

After much digging about and research, reckon it's most probably a mix of OCD and a firmware update needed.

Anyway, been lurking here since the start and wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Not that I'm drinking or anything:) x

don't have that mod but my DNA mod does the same , I don't let it worry me as long as it fires correct wattage after ;)

Hi,

Cheers

Doesn't happen on mine at 25 watts but does higher, same on my DNA's.

Cheers guys, I was a tad concerned cos it's only ever previously happened on a mod with loose 510 connection.

Anyway, my favourite mod so far in my few years of vaping! Until the next shiny thing comes along ;)

Back
Top Bottom