What's new

HorizonTech - Sakerz Sub Ohm Tank

FrankRice

Postman
This one is marketed as having quiet airflow, which sounds like quite an achievement at the recommended 70 watts for both coils. Jai Haze did a review and commented on how quiet it was, for what it is.

About 90% of the time, I'm a MTL vaper, so I can't help transferring over some of my MTL expectations (quiet airflow in this case) when I occasionally use a sub ohm. Anyone else interested in the Sakerz? I'll definitely pick one up.

This one is marketed as having quiet airflow, which sounds like quite an achievement at the recommended 70 watts for both coils. Jai Haze did a review and commented on how quiet it was, for what it is.

About 90% of the time, I'm a MTL vaper, so I can't help transferring over some of my MTL expectations (quiet airflow in this case) when I occasionally use a sub ohm. Anyone else interested in the Sakerz? I'll definitely pick one up.

Fantastic flavour tank, I wouldn't have said it was quiet though.

I have watched Mike Vapes review recently. Yeah, for sure its quieter than overall subohm tanks in that specs range if thats your major concern.

If you like it go ahead and get one of those. The only thing I dont really like is, it seems to use a new coilhead formfactor... but, hey, its inevitable.
Horizontech always create nice vapes.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have one on the way. And yeah, in the Mike Vapes video, it didn't sound particularly quiet!

Thanks for the replies guys. I have one on the way. And yeah, in the Mike Vapes video, it didn't sound particularly quiet!

Actually, I am on Mesh Pro 2 and the Sakerz today and took a draw from both. The Sakerz is actually quieter, never noticed before. But then I have never had a tank and thought to myself, what a bloody racket :)

I have a lot of sub-ohm tanks and none of them is quiet. Quiet = MTL, look no further.

Actually, I am on Mesh Pro 2 and the Sakerz today and took a draw from both. The Sakerz is actually quieter, never noticed before. But then I have never had a tank and thought to myself, what a bloody racket :)

That's good to know. Thanks for that. Sounds like "relatively quiet" is the best that can be done with these sort of tanks.

I find the Raptor is also in this category, especially when restricting the airflow, and keeping it around 40 watts with the Ehpro coils. It's actually smoother and about the same noise level as quiet a few RDL RTAs I own, even when running the RTAs only at say 25 watts.

That's good to know. Thanks for that. Sounds like "relatively quiet" is the best that can be done with these sort of tanks.

I find the Raptor is also in this category, especially when restricting the airflow, and keeping it around 40 watts with the Ehpro coils. It's actually smoother and about the same noise level as quiet a few RDL RTAs I own, even when running the RTAs only at say 25 watts.
Mate, I´m vaping on a Raptor right at the moment and all I can say is its smooth but not silent at all (compared to that Sakerz)
The Raptor is one of my all time favourites though.

Mate, I´m vaping on a Raptor right at the moment and all I can say is its smooth but not silent at all (compared to that Sakerz)
The Raptor is one of my all time favourites though.

The Sakerz is quieter than the Raptor? You're making me glad I ordered it. Yeah, I tend to cut the airflow down on the Raptor quite a bit. With strong menthols, I can even hit it at 35 watts. Totally fine level of noise.

The Sakerz is quieter than the Raptor? You're making me glad I ordered it. Yeah, I tend to cut the airflow down on the Raptor quite a bit. With strong menthols, I can even hit it at 35 watts. Totally fine level of noise.
hehehe, you just purchased what I think its a good tank (judging just by those reviews); Seems like its the proper successor for the Falcons as the Falcon 2 was a one coiler shitty tank.
I would like to know about your thoughts on that one when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom