What's new

Horizontech coils gone downhill?

Enoch

Achiever
Has anyone found that the falcon coils have massively dropped in quality recently?

When i first picked up the falcon M1 coils way back last year, they performed really well and the 2-3 week life was quite accurate. Fast forward to the Falcon king and the M1 plus was around 2 weeks pre packaged, the M1 2 plus a little bit shorter. That was fine in my eyes, the M1 coil was better anyhow.

Long story short, 2 packs of M1 Coils bought and a pre packaged M1 plus in my new tank are all failing within a week on me. As in massive flavour drop and quicker darkening of the cotton on the coils themselves.

I know it isnt my juice as they have had different ranges and none really overly sweet, mainly fruits in all honesty. However there has been a massively noticeable coil life drop in all the time and all the coils i have used.

Anyone else experience this?

No can't say I have. The M1 coil in my falcon king is a week old and still going great. Not had any problems - this is only the third coil in about 8 weeks.

No can't say I have. The M1 coil in my falcon king is a week old and still going great. Not had any problems - this is only the third coil in about 8 weeks.
Odd to say the least! If it was one or two i would put it down to bad coils but 2 packs of them! haha that is how much i want the tank to be my daily vape but ideally want a pack of coils to last 2 months rather than the old habit of one a month.

It is a good job i have been using more pod systems heavier recently. The Magico is fantastic from them.

I'm using the falcon kit and apart from 2 days the first coil is still going strong.

just got 3 pks of M1 F1 and M-Triples still on the same coil i put in a few weeks bk

I bought one of these for the wife. Where do you guys get your coils from? I’d be happy to buy a bulk pack, mainly looking at the M-Dual type.

Thanks. I just wondered if there was an accepted cheap source on the net for these. AliExpress doesn’t appear to be much cheaper than local offerings but I thought I’d ask anyway.

Has anyone found that the falcon coils have massively dropped in quality recently?

When i first picked up the falcon M1 coils way back last year, they performed really well and the 2-3 week life was quite accurate. Fast forward to the Falcon king and the M1 plus was around 2 weeks pre packaged, the M1 2 plus a little bit shorter. That was fine in my eyes, the M1 coil was better anyhow.

Long story short, 2 packs of M1 Coils bought and a pre packaged M1 plus in my new tank are all failing within a week on me. As in massive flavour drop and quicker darkening of the cotton on the coils themselves.

I know it isnt my juice as they have had different ranges and none really overly sweet, mainly fruits in all honesty. However there has been a massively noticeable coil life drop in all the time and all the coils i have used.

Anyone else experience this?

I've got 2 falcon kings tanks that I use as my daily vapes. I only use the m1 coils and I change mine weekly regardless of whether they need it or not. After I get to 1200 puffs I change them

But I haven't noticed the life of the coils dropping recently. One thing I would say is if you're using juice with loads of sucralose it kills coils

Back
Top Bottom