What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

HOL El Toro Guevara v Guevara?

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Hey folks, so Guevara Reserve, has anyone tried it? My fave tobacco juice is Guevara, curious if the difference is noticable, or hype. Cheers ;)

Been a while since I vaped the HOLs ..too much Breakfast Blend/Grants Vanilla Custard and other sweet flavours a but unlike me. But I found it not unlike the Guevera, maybe a bit more Puros like in punch. Smoother though and the tiniest hint of brandy in the background...though that might have been my imagination. But like all the HOL juices, a quality tobacco leaf type Vape :)

Bear in mind though that my Guevera was the DIY kit, not the ready made stuff and I steeped it for ages lol so it may not be a fair or accurate comparison

Fair enough, all be told I like Guevara enough as it is, really, and I like it a bit rough, and it is 10 euro cheaper! Still, that isn't an excuse to try something...still not convinced in my mind though that I want a hint of Brandy (though I wouldn't be adverse to it!)...No rush, I shall ponder this a wee bit more, cheers though Mark!

I have both sat here .. there IS a slight difference .. but not enough to make a shout about .. if you get my meaning .. i mean its slight .. alsmost like the difference between two dripping atties

Well, you see, I reckon then that the extra pennies spent on the reserve could be spent instead on sampling eBaron Brasiliero, or Cigar de Paris, or both even...I reckon the choice is making itself here ;)

I would agree .. especially as I have sampled brasiliiero and its awesome

the cigar de paris Ive not tried yet .. but would like too

My favourite was the first batch of Guevara I steeped, it tasted like macadamia nuts. Unfortunately, steeping longer changed the taste to something still good but not quite as exceptional :(

So yesterday, whilst discussing this here and mulling it over, I went to the HOL website and realised that I hadn't ever requested becoming part of their in_private club, so I sent of an email, got a reply to the affirmative today, went to the website, got three free 5ml sample bottles of Cigare de Paris, Brasileiro, and Silverberry! Result...so I decided to plump for the Guevara Reserve, which then had a £1.95 reduction, and on top of that, free first class delivery...happy as a pig in shit ;)

Back
Top Bottom