What's new

Hodges Homebrew Menu

Quick question, i purchased some pink lemonade 12mg a few weeks back and the flavour was perfect but the throat hit was ridiculously harsh for a 12mg more like 18+ so ive just got some 6mg in and im getting zero throat hit seems to be one extreme to the other anyone else had this with hodges? Also had a similar thing with the El Diablo brand aswell 12mg is more like 18mg yet 6mg is what i would class as a 12mg throat hit.

cheap and quality

did not realise hodges done a buy 3 get one free offer.
only ever tried there blue slush, which is awesome.
so i ordered 30ml of blue slush,refreshers,angelheaven and rhubarb and custard,
s0 120ml of juice delivered for £32.99.
thats £2.75 per 10mil, for premium juice.

it arrived superbly packed today, and the refreshers maybe my new fave juice,
angel heaven takes me back to being a kid and eating angel delight. the rhubarb and
custard is also superb. one very happy customer.
got 50/50 mix and 3mg nic, silky smooth with plenty of clouds.

Obviously taste is subjective, I dont know if I had bad batches or something, but I dont rate any of the flavours at all. Infact the blueberry, raspberry and trifle were really poor for me and all tasted near enough the same with a harsh chemical taste. The pink lemonade didnt resemble any pink lemonade id had before. That was my 1st order. The 2nd I ordered 100ml of strawbery which is much nicer but still nothing special to me :/

Obviously taste is subjective, I dont know if I had bad batches or something, but I dont rate any of the flavours at all. Infact the blueberry, raspberry and trifle were really poor for me and all tasted near enough the same with a harsh chemical taste. The pink lemonade didnt resemble any pink lemonade id had before. That was my 1st order. The 2nd I ordered 100ml of strawbery which is much nicer but still nothing special to me :/

i admit i have only had the 5 mentioned bottles, but all have plenty of flavour and vapor,
i usually pay £13-18 for 30ml of juice, so this stuff seems amazing value to me.

if i was to recommend one, it would be the refreshers, lemen sherbert creamy goodness.

I started off trying their custards (after the hype on here, they were ok really but not quite living up to the hype).

A mate recommended Apple Conspiracy and Lemon Chester so I've ordered 30 ml of each along with Trifle Heaven and Apple Pie and Custard. These are the last of the range that I think I might like to try.

My preferred "Custard" if you can call it that it spectrum's Custard Cream.

okay so bought pink lemonade and calypso...

like the website
like the price
liquid vapes nice

however the flavour is so weak .. totally gutted as everything else is spot on. im used to twelve monkeys, fusion and element...

i think you guys need to up the flavour concentration big time but that is subject to personal opinion and being used to flavoursim vapes

okay so bought pink lemonade and calypso...

like the website
like the price
liquid vapes nice

however the flavour is so weak .. totally gutted as everything else is spot on. im used to twelve monkeys, fusion and element...

i think you guys need to up the flavour concentration big time but that is subject to personal opinion and being used to flavoursim vapes

Wow I forgot I even did this thread. Shame you only just tried it, when I started it it was owned and made by Timo who makes quality juice but after a couple of years he got that busy it was taking over his life so he moved on and sold it. Since the change personally I don't rate this juice anymore as it tastes nothing like the original and my views would be more that just no flavour.

If you want a juice made by the original owner try his new line called Urban Cloudz, since Timo stopped making juice he was emailed near every day to start again and gave in in the end to bring us Urban Cloudz . There is a review on it on POTV with all info on there [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom