What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hodges Homebrew Menu

crunchynut

Achiever
If you don't know I love my custards and many people ask me where I get the ones I vape regularly from so here is one if them and I will be posting a thread on two more soon [emoji4]

Hodges Homebrew was made and run by a top bloke called Timo he started this juice making it for friends and family then soon started to sell it on his Facebook group which you can still join. Unfortunately its become that popular its took over his life and trying to hold down a job have a family life and fulfill juice orders has become to much, many of times I would read a post saying he's he's in straight from work mixing to fulfill order or you'd read 1am finally finished today's.
So Tim has called it a day and passed the business on and is now run buy a guy called Paul Shirley. Its still called Hodges Homebrew and the recipes haven't changed obviously who and how you pay has. Personal I think this juice range has great taste as shown by the amount if orders he was and now Paul is posting out I go for the custards but there is other flavours and the Pink Lemonade though I haven't tried it but seems very popular. If you want to see a review look at Matt's ejuice reviews on YouTube.

**You can now place your order through there new website**

The Original Gourmet e-juice – Hodge's Home Brew

9c6ac60a3bc33a70c9c54bafe6bab8f9.jpg

Last edited:
Just took a couple of screen shots of a Facebook post Paul made there's two so you can read it all

Attachments

• 1427518927850.jpg
    1427518927850.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 1427518978503.jpg
    1427518978503.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 452
fuck.....that is stupid cheap.......

They are nice juices. I can vape his custards happily. Another plus about these are they dont clog up coils. I did a test with one the juices that are no longer on the menu. Same coil + wick 2 weeks+ in the rose and didn show any signs needing a change.

Thinking of ordering the refresher,has anyone else tried it ?

Sent from my iPhone using a carrier pigeon

Please note I have just spoke to Paul the new owner and he has told me to ask people to hold on ordering till his new website is live which hopefully will be by the end if the day or even now coz I've not checked or got the address but I will update soon as

Spoke to Paul earlier and the site is now up and running. Just placed an order to test it out and all is good Paul and the other guys have done a top job.
As Hodges Homebrew was not taking orders while the new owners took over now there up and running a few of the flavours are out of stock as they have probably been busy but I'm sure all will be back in stock very soon plus they will soon have merchandise like vape bands T-shirts etc
The Original Gourmet e-juice – Hodge's Home Brew

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

Have you tried the chocolate? I'm guessing it's chocolate custard?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom