What's new

HIGH END MTL TANK: KAYFUN PRIME, TAIFUN GT IV, TAIFUN GTR

Recommended Tank

• Total voters

Karage

Postman
-Tried posting this on New Members board, wasn't able to get a response

Hey,

I'm having a bit of trouble picking between these three tanks, primarily for a MTL use case.

I really enjoy the Aspire/Taifun Nautilus GT and would like to replicate the same kind of look, feel and airflow adjustment.

The reason the Kayfun Prime ends up in the equation is because it's supposedly one of the best high end MTL tanks.

Any thoughts are appreciated, I'm after best flavour production and that's the top priority.

Cheers!

I'd rule out the gt 4 as it's more aimed at direct to lung vaping (as excellent as it is) and say if your looking for a rebuildable version of the gt your obviously looking at the gtr. With accessory pei ect it pretty much looks the same, has similar airflow controls and the larger dual under coil airflow holes will replicate the draw size of the aspire/taifun. Very good tank indeed.
For the record I'd choose the kayfun. Probably doesn't help.

As eyeball kid says, the GTR is aimed at MTL more than the GTiv. There are so many really good MTL RTAs out there now and we would all make slightly different choices as to which produces the best flavour. The Innokin Ares V2 has just come out and I find that gives me a really flavourful saturated vape. It's also really easy to build and has plenty of draw options. Is it the best one? Still very subjective unfortunately.
If I had to chose out of the 3 options, it would be the Kayfun btw.

As eyeball kid says, the GTR is aimed at MTL more than the GTiv. There are so many really good MTL RTAs out there now and we would all make slightly different choices as to which produces the best flavour. The Innokin Ares V2 has just come out and I find that gives me a really flavourful saturated vape. It's also really easy to build and has plenty of draw options. Is it the best one? Still very subjective unfortunately.
If I had to chose out of the 3 options, it would be the Kayfun btw.
Yeah if it's the visuals that are key ( not a knock, they're all great tanks so you're got to pick them apart somehow) if you like the aspire then the taifun is the way to go but I think we've all got a list of tanks as good that are far cheaper.
Pandora (my current squeeze), aires, new beserker v2. Steam crave glaz all come in at under half the price of more and arguably deliver as good a flavour and some offer more flexibility.

Thanks.

I've heard a LOT about the Hellvape MD, and I'm aware some of the cheaper mass produced tanks can give amazing results for their price.

I'm essentially looking on the high end because it will be the first high end piece of gear I own. I keep thinking Kayfun as well purely for the looks, history and reputation.

Thanks.

I've heard a LOT about the Hellvape MD, and I'm aware some of the cheaper mass produced tanks can give amazing results for their price.

I'm essentially looking on the high end because it will be the first high end piece of gear I own. I keep thinking Kayfun as well purely for the looks, history and reputation.

Have you looked at the Kayfun Lite as well as the Prime?

Yeah...

From what I've seen they're working with a very similar deck. Also I'm not really a fan of the Lite's aesthetics, especially considering I was after the Prime Nite...

Yeah...

From what I've seen they're working with a very similar deck. Also I'm not really a fan of the Lite's aesthetics, especially considering I was after the Prime Nite...

Looks really classy does the Nite version. Was tempted myself.

Back
Top Bottom