What's new

Hi guys I need your opinion on Uwell issues.

TomPhil

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the vaping world so I need your opinion about Uwell Caliburn?
I had Innokin in the past for around six months and I was quite happy with it and never had any problems, but once I have bought Uwell Caliburn I constantly having issues with the device and they last max 4 months and some of them only for a few weeks. The main problems I have had is the device is discharging while not in use.
Does anybody having any similar issues with it???
P.S. It's a brilliant device while is working.

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the vaping world so I need your opinion about Uwell Caliburn?
I had Innokin in the past for around six months and I was quite happy with it and never had any problems, but once I have bought Uwell Caliburn I constantly having issues with the device and they last max 4 months and some of them only for a few weeks. The main problems I have had is the device is discharging while not in use.
Does anybody having any similar issues with it???
P.S. It's a brilliant device while is working.

You should surely be able to get a refund/ replacement if they are only lasting a few weeks. Where are you buying from?

I have 2 Caliburn, 2 koko and a Caliburn G and I have never had an issue with any of them. As @rew said I would contact who you got it from. I haven’t heard of this issue before.

From working in wholesale, if we did ever get returns it was usually due to battery issue, i would definately ask for a replacement.

If you are looking for something very similar try the Vaporesso Xros.

I have 2 Caliburn, 2 koko and a Caliburn G and I have never had an issue with any of them. As @rew said I would contact who you got it from. I haven’t heard of this issue before.
It's sounds weird I know, but the first one lasted around 4 months and then next few lasted only for 3 - 4 weeks, and the one I have bought recently still lasts for almost 4 months.

From working in wholesale, if we did ever get returns it was usually due to battery issue, i would definately ask for a replacement.

If you are looking for something very similar try the Vaporesso Xros.
Thank you for advice I will definitely try Vaporesso Xros it looks like it is a decent device.

Strange. One of my old ones is from when they first came out which must be near 2years. The new Caliburn G might be worth a look and I’ve had no issues with it. 1.0 coils seems the last an age aswell.
I found with the Xros I got a lot of spitback so it wasn’t for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom