What's new

Help!

Arawn1975!

Achiever
I’ve found someone selling a vandy vape mesh 24 RTA and RDA with a squonk pin.
Would this be a good first rebuildable?
Also want to look at getting a squonk in the new year so thought the rda would work on that. Or would it be too much as a starter?

I dont own one, but I found mesh to be a right pain in the arse to get right, and the dry hit when its wrong has been compared to vomiting vindaloo
That said I believe you can also use wire in this rda
Not very helpful but sure someone will be along soon who has one

Wouldn't bother mate, if you want to try a mesh rebuildable I would suggest profile rda or profile unity rta, I find both easy to build and flavour is great, plus the spring loaded ceramic block keeps the cotton against the mesh reducing the chance of dry hits, I just looked at the VV 24 and looks like a pain in the arse to me

Depending if you want an rta or rda if rda I'd go for the new 1.5 profile rda, will be getting 1 or 2 at some point meself

Ideally I want to get both RTA and RDA. And if I can get both as the same ie both mesh or both coil then would be easier and less spares needed.
Will have a look for profile.

I can vouch for the profile. Both the RDA (profile) and the RTA (profile unity). I use both daily. I am a massive fan of the mesh coils. If you are new to rebuildables you’ll need to find out what works best for you - a standard coil or the mesh version.

I haven’t used the vandy vape RDA but it looks very very similar to the profile. If you fancy trying mesh don’t be put off. Also be aware that the profile is about to be upgraded and wotofu are releasing the profile 1.5 with larger mesh strips.

Just to add the profile and I think the vandy vape drippers both come with squonk pins. Both also come with standard and mesh coils so you can try both.

The only reason I asked is cos I found the vv for £20 for both rda and rta with spare meshes.

If Wotofo are bringing out new profiles might wait and see if the old ones come up pre-owned soon.

The only reason I asked is cos I found the vv for £20 for both rda and rta with spare meshes.

Definitely worth a punt at that price I’d say. I hasten to add I haven’t tried the VV. mesh vaping with the works brilliantly for me, if you give it a go let us know how you get on!

The rda is OK but the rta is shite. IMHO, save your twenty quid and buy something else.

Back
Top Bottom