What's new

Help!

doormatt

Postman
I'm looking for something to fill the gap between this, if any one noes of something it would be appreciated

Gap.jpg

This is on a Zmax V4

The Gap in the same wether i use a tank or carto

Any ideas...??

Brain wave, would the Hippo sort the gap out, I know its for the ProVari.

Last edited:
A small rubber washer or spacer from a DIY store ??

I had the same problem with the vamo & kanger T3's. the cart would wobble all over the bloody place in the end I gave up on the t3's & vamo combo

A small rubber washer or spacer from a DIY store ??

I had the same problem with the vamo & kanger T3's. the cart would wobble all over the bloody place in the end I gave up on the t3's & vamo combo

Thanks for the reply, its not wobbly or any thing quite the opposite, very solid on there but it just doesn't look right like its not finished and its really bothering me :(

What's the connect pin like on the the top of the zmax? You might be able to "adjust" it

What's the connect pin like on the the top of the zmax? You might be able to "adjust" it

If there's any adjustment to be made there i would presume you do this from the inside ? problem there i cant get the top piece undone, I'm scared i might brake it :(

If there's any adjustment to be made there i would presume you do this from the inside ? problem there i cant get the top piece undone, I'm scared i might brake it :(

Go on break it then you can show us all the guts of a zmax & then someone can buy it off you for cheap & rebuild it :lol1:

I am thinking about getting a ProVari but that would be an expensive way of getting one.

Why I'm not seeing pictures of a broken z max yet !

Your a man do the man thing & take it apart .... It's fun honest .. Would I lie to you :D

Why I'm not seeing pictures of a broken z max yet !

Your a man do the man thing & take it apart .... It's fun honest .. Would I lie to you :D

Sorry when it come to breaking my vape wand I've turned into a mouse so where's the cheese eeeek!

Back
Top Bottom