What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help with P100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonfuddled

Achiever
I decided to get this because of the review on it, and i havent had anything new in ages. I now ran into a slight problem.

So i got my eleaf p100. Got home from work. Opened the box, took it out and put it on charge. Screen came on, so far so good.
Waited till fully charged. Took it out the charger. Took pod off.
Turned it on, went to the menu. Set it to ”Smartmode” checked the display colours. Exit the menu.
Messed a bit with the buttons to get a feel of them, screen goes off. Dont think much of it, i put it on the table and get coil and pod to get it ready. While coii was soaking (pod is not on the mod). I pick up the mod and tried to get life in it. Nothing what so ever. I tried plugging it in to a pc nothing. I tried plugging it into charger nothing. Tried it all again with the pod on and nothing.

I used all the little tricks i learned over the years and nothing works. So any suggestions ?

You didn't happen to press all the buttons at once did you? I'm sure I've read about an issue where pressing all the buttons at once will brick it.

Hmmm cant say but thanks..... Can you remember where you seen that info? Been googling like a mad person (more mad than normal) and not found anything useful.

Hmmm cant say but thanks..... Can you remember where you seen that info? Been googling like a mad person (more mad than normal) and not found anything useful.

I would try connecting to the charger (not pc) and leave it charging a while, I've had stuff come back to life, that way, but yours is brand new? There is a system unlock (been reading the manual), three clicks - system lock, three to unlock, I'm assuming that is when the mod is already powered on though.

I would try connecting to the charger (not pc) and leave it charging a while, I've had stuff come back to life, that way, but yours is brand new? There is a system unlock (been reading the manual), three clicks - system lock, three to unlock, I'm assuming that is when the mod is already powered on though.
Brand new. fully charged. tried the 3 clicks to unlock...
Screen dont come on when put on charge as it did when it came out the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom