What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Help Wanted] Installing the Aspire Atlantis EVO Tank Extended Kit on an Aspire NX75

SomeDudeWithAVape

Sup guys. I've recently brought an Aspire NX75 and the Aspire Atlantis EVO Tank Extension Kit.

I managed to install the tank that came with the Atlantis EVO Kit but now I've accidentally burnt out the 0.4 Ohm coil. Luckily, the kit has a spare 0.5 Ohm coil but I'm having an awful time trying to figure out how to remove the glass (it almost feels like the glass is permanently fixed).

I've tried yanking off the glass but it hasn't worked and I'm worried that I'll just end up breaking the glass.

If anyone could please help me with this I'll be very grateful.

P.S. Here is a photo of what the tank looks like:

atlantis-evo-extended.jpg

I have the same tank just give it a slight twist then pull the glass should come of no problem and remember to always prime a new coil hope this helps

Sup guys. I've recently brought an Aspire NX75 and the Aspire Atlantis EVO Tank Extension Kit.

I managed to install the tank that came with the Atlantis EVO Kit but now I've accidentally burnt out the 0.4 Ohm coil. Luckily, the kit has a spare 0.5 Ohm coil but I'm having an awful time trying to figure out how to remove the glass (it almost feels like the glass is permanently fixed).

I've tried yanking off the glass but it hasn't worked and I'm worried that I'll just end up breaking the glass.

If anyone could please help me with this I'll be very grateful.

P.S. Here is a photo of what the tank looks like:

atlantis-evo-extended.jpg
If it helps, this shows how it should come apart. Sometimes it just helps to know so you're not so scared of breakng it!

8afcc237630a83cf0be2853ee82b478f.jpg

Just pull it?
Rock it back and forth or something...
If you cant grip it. get a rubber glove or summat.

Not gunna lie, its the first iv heard of someone having trouble pulling this thing apart...

Back
Top Bottom