What's new

Help Please!! Topside Dual...

Have u stripped it?

Yes. Nothing seemed amiss. Its definitely working better today. I still occasionally get an empty battery reading in slot A, but the rattle has stopped and the door seems to fasten a lot more securely. I think I might have damaged the door hinge a little when I dropped it but it’s back in working order

Yes. Nothing seemed amiss. Its definitely working better today. I still occasionally get an empty battery reading in slot A, but the rattle has stopped and the door seems to fasten a lot more securely. I think I might have damaged the door hinge a little when I dropped it but it’s back in working order
Good to hear that :)

Would you recommend the Topside? Is it still going strong after the fix?
I love my Rage OhmBoy, but I am thinking about something new... and this seems to be recommended.
My only worry is the battery door... On the OhmNoy the batteries are behind a magnetic side door, so they are not held in place by the chassis like they are in the Topside. I vape all day, and have been known to occasionally drop my kit!

I love my Rage OhmBoy, but I am thinking about something new... and this seems to be recommended.
My only worry is the battery door... On the OhmNoy the batteries are behind a magnetic side door, so they are not held in place by the chassis like they are in the Topside. I vape all day, and have been known to occasionally drop my kit!
The batt door is a bit of a pain, but only a bit. The topside can take a bigger atty than the OhmBoy and stays looking good longer, given care. For me it's a no brainier. Topside every time. Can't speak for the Carbon. But I have noticed they get tatty fast.

I've dropped my Rage OhmBoy shitloads of times, it's almost indestructible. The one thing about the Topside I didn't like was the battery door, if you drop it and you're unlucky, it's fucked. BUT, I've taken great care, very great care not to drop it. It sits on my desk and stays there or when I'm watching TV I got into the habit of putting it down between vapes instead off holding onto it and risking nodding off (which was my greatest mod-drop offence :D) and it's easily the best squonk mod that I've ever owned. Easily. I don't regret getting it for one minute, despite the door, (which becomes second nature to use) and worrying about dropping it! You just have to look after it that's all.

Back
Top Bottom