What's new

Help needed please. I'm desperate

Badayuni

Postman
Please can anyone help me

I'm really becoming desperate now. So far in 3 days I've purchased all these liquids plus around 10 other bottles that I've thrown out

Everything tastes sweet, other then prime vapes which are amazing. But they only have around 5 fruit flavours to my taste

Please can someone recommend good fruit flavours non dessert pr candy that arent sweet plesse

Attachments

• 15681381865984264787436748981856.jpg
    15681381865984264787436748981856.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 225
Which Wick Liquor is that hidden in the middle?

If you get on well with @Lee Prime Vape, stick there. He has enough fruit flavours to keep you going for along time.

If you aren't keen on sweet, Dinner Ladies and Riot Squad aren't going to be the best option for you.

Surprised to see St Louis in there though, never found that overly sweet.

Also of anyone wants any of these e liquids they are free to a good home. They are all 50ml short fills with 3 mg of nicotine added

There is 4 rejuiced ones, a wick liquour boulevard, dinner lady, riot squad, and various others

Let me know

Which Wick Liquor is that hidden in the middle?

If you get on well with @Lee Prime Vape, stick there. He has enough fruit flavours to keep you going for along time.

If you aren't keen on sweet, Dinner Ladies and Riot Squad aren't going to be the best option for you.

Surprised to see St Louis in there though, never found that overly sweet.

Its wick liquor boulevard. Found the taste extremely strange like nothing I've tried before. Didnt like it at all

St Louis is not sweet but it's very underwhelming for me in terms of flavour. Pretty tasteless in fact

Unfortunately there is no good vape shops that I know of on Sheffield that let you try. Those were recommended as not being overly sweet. They are the polar opposite. Taste hideous

Its wick liquor boulevard. Found the taste extremely strange like nothing I've tried before. Didnt like it at all

St Louis is not sweet but it's very underwhelming for me in terms of flavour. Pretty tasteless in fact

Unfortunately there is no good vape shops that I know of on Sheffield that let you try. Those were recommended as not being overly sweet. They are the polar opposite. Taste hideous

Like you've said I'm only vaping prime vapes now. 4 flavours in 4 different set ups

Could just do with some more options

Like you've said I'm only vaping prime vapes now. 4 flavours in 4 different set ups

Could just do with some more options
Which PV flavours are you getting on with and which have you tried that you dont enjoy ?

Boulevard is probably the sweetest of their range. It is a Loganberry (A strawberry/raspberry hybrid), actually a liquid I quite enjoyed but Contra was my favorite from Wick Liquor. A quite sharp lemon flavour with a tiny hint of cream to give it some mouth feel.

If you don't mind a slight Menthol hint (I hate Menthol but could cope with it in this juice) take a look at a brand called Forbidden, cracking fruit liquids.

Twelve Monkeys make some lovely fruits, Hakuna is a personnel favorite.

Good luck finding some liquids you can get on with mate.

Boulevard is probably the sweetest of their range. It is a Loganberry (A strawberry/raspberry hybrid), actually a liquid I quite enjoyed but Contra was my favorite from Wick Liquor. A quite sharp lemon flavour with a tiny hint of cream to give it some mouth feel.

If you don't mind a slight Menthol hint (I hate Menthol but could cope with it in this juice) take a look at a brand called Forbidden, cracking fruit liquids.

Twelve Monkeys make some lovely fruits, Hakuna is a personnel favorite.

Good luck finding some liquids you can get on with mate.

Thanks mate I've been interested in twelve monkeys but heard it's a sweetner loaded coil killer. Is it?

Back
Top Bottom