What's new

Help needed ego twist not charging

Vapertron

Postman
Ok l just went out and one of my ego twists ran out, changed to the other got home and the flat one won't charge, the light stays green, l tried another battery and it started charging so it's not the charger, does anyone have any suggestions please !!!

Gav45 Have you checked the top of the battery to make sure it's clean re juice etc, do the same for the charger connection, try using an ear bud to clean both connections

Possibly the charger is faulty then if you have tried on 2 batteries, I assume you don't have a spare? If you live near Derby I can hook you up with one

Sorry just read the thread again, your saying its only one battery, well if other battery charges ok it means that the charger is fine, if you checked the connection is clean it would lead me to think the battery is faulty or just spent, how long have you had it?

About 2 months, the charger is charging another now so that's fine it's got to be a prob with the twist

Another thing i might add to this, check to ensure the contact pin on the battery has not been pushed down, this would obviously stop the charger from connecting with the battery. If so you should be able to wiggle it up a bit so the contact is made.

Another thing i might add to this, check to ensure the contact pin on the battery has not been pushed down, this would obviously stop the charger from connecting with the battery. If so you should be able to wiggle it up a bit so the contact is made.

No l tried that as well, Dave at Esmokeuk has agreed to replace it as it's not very old, big thanks to him the normal ego's just aren't the same lol

Back
Top Bottom