What's new

help needed by a mech mod user

Hi @vapesmarter now this i WOULD be interested in 100% as i use mechs 98% of the time and have .....hold on a mo....20+ tube mechs and 7x box mechs...did have more[emoji17] and thats without mods i have custom made for other deserving apes as freebies.
I would concider myself an experience tosser i mean mech user [emoji16] ....only thing is that i'm lacking in is thread sizes.
But you would get a honest piece of feedback...good or bad, but i doubt it would be the latter

Anyway there is other mech users on here to choose from but i'd be honoured.

Any help I can offer Stu, I will do willingly. Mechs and I have been pretty much constant in the 6 years of vaping :) Please don't feel you have to give me anything for any assistance I may be able to offer, but IF I can help, I will :)

Nice offer vapesmarter.
Someone's in for a treat. Not me though. Mechs are the devils playground for a forgetful clumsy bigger like me.

thank you all you have as per usual been most helpful

I have various people helping all top apes

for me, the mechanics are boring the finish an appearance is the key but in having said that the mod will be in reach and be bespoke to each customer I don't do mass production each is a signature. i have been asked to make a run in the past but naaah not my style

Back
Top Bottom