Vape Superstore
What's new

help needed by a mech mod user

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a while ago I posted I was making a mech mod, well about 12 months ago to be exact

indeed I am I have now got the tooling and the components

I've put this post here as I do not know where it should really go (feel free to move it to get exposure)

so I'm asking for help

I need a mech user and I mean a user who builds, knows about voltage drops. uses mechs like they are second nature and has lots sitting about the place

I know people are very helpful but I making this from scratch and it will be as all my mods unique and different

in return for there help I will give them a mech that they help me make im 50% there already but need fine tuning

this is no faint half-hearted thing I'm talking a boxed item

but the person must have some knowledge on thread sizes be outspoken and knowledgeable about how and why it should be done etc

you can either message me or stick something below

so you help me you get a free mech bespoke FOC

stu and Alfie

IMG_6408.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
Good thinking @WaitFor1t88 smut could be the man for this....
@vapesmarter you say you are 50% there already, have you decided if its gonna be a tube, squonker or box mod, single cell, duel cell, series or parallel yet ??

AcmeFog
It sounds like you are talking about tubes here Stu, if so, can't wait to see what you come up with! Something I very rarely use now, only occasionally with MTL tanks so I won't be any use help I'm afraid.

I'll rack my brains, sure there are still many mech tube users about, especially with 18350 tubes back in fashion again.

Vape Superstore
Would love to help out Stu, (and bag a free mod[emoji6])
But only have one tube mod and hardly ever use it [emoji848] so i think there would be some much more useful apes out there

Vape Green
I almost exclusively use mech tubes and mech squonks. Would be very happy to help and give feedback but would suggest someone of superior experience like @Smut for the job!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
yes this will be a single cell full mech tube the stock I'm using is very rare 50 years old stuff
Sounds interesting and looking forward to seeing it, but I'm not the man for the job, far more better candidates on the forum to help you out, i will say tho the key to a good mech is a decent switch and personally I'd prefer one with a 510 pin than a hybrid connection...

Back
Top Bottom