What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help meh please!

Doofry

Achiever
M out with my son for the day and my 1100mah battery isnt firing, flashes 8 times then nothing, I know it is fully charged, any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from NCC1701 USS Enterprise

You might have to try raising the centre pin on the connector with a toothpick or something similar.

Why don't you pop over to OS' and have a rummage through his collection? I'm sure you'll find something to your liking.

Well, i tried lifting the centre pin, exactly the same, light flashes 8 times then nothing, even bought a smally screwdriver set to do it!
I went from Truro to LF in St Erth and they swapped the battery for me as they have had a couple come back for the same reason, the were really good about it, shame my day trip to Truro was cut short.
This unfortunately is the problem about our niche market, not enough shops around :(
At least my son is happy, we are now having a blokes film afternoon with icecream :)

EDIT: and thanks guys for the info, just a pity it was a dead ego battery.

Hiya, good job you have access to such a great vendor, just remember the golden rules of vaping:

take a back-up

take a back up for your back up!

I have an ego battery that does the same when it's got a very low resistance coil on it.

Back
Top Bottom